The Testing Routes page gives testers many different options related to their daily route.
- Create Route: Click here for more information.
- Show Route: Shows all the stops on a route.
- Edit Route: Allows you to edit the route stops, route name, and the tester to whom the route is assigned. Click here for more information.
- Test Now: Starts the route, which can only be selected by the tester to whom the route is assigned. Click here for more information.
- Resume Testing: If a route was paused, this allows you to resume testing.
- Mark Ready: Marks a route as ready to be tested.
- Assign to me: Assigns the route to you.
- Cancel Route: Deletes the route; any stops that have not been tested will be added back to the list of Available Stops when you create or edit a route.
You can view Completed Routes by selecting the arrow to expand the section.