The Upcoming Tests page is primarily used to schedule future tests and send out notifications.
This page shows devices that are due to be tested, which are based on the Last Tested At date and the Testing Frequency information from the Device page.
Note: Click here for detailed information about the Device page.
Tests that have been scheduled or excluded from annual testing will not appear on this page. For more information about the "exclude tests" setting on the Customer page, click here.
You can also skip selected tests for this period; reminders will appear during the next indicated period. For example, if you skip selected tests that are typically scheduled for annual testing in December 2018, these tests will appear on the Upcoming Tests page in December 2019.
View Selected Tests
1. Select Tests from the navigation menu, and then select Upcoming Tests.
The Upcoming Tests page defaults to shows tests for all water purveyors within the upcoming month, and includes all notification months.
2. Change any of the following filters as desired:
- Water Purveyor: Select a specific water purveyor or leave blank to include all water purveyors.
- Upcoming Interval: Select an upcoming interval, a past interval, or leave Upcoming Month as the default.
- Tests Per Page: Select the number of tests you want to view per page or leave 25 as the default.
- Test Yearly: Select Yes, No or Any from the dropdown list. Click here for more information about the Test Yearly checkbox.
- Notification Month: Select a notification month or leave Any as the default to include all months.
3. When you're finished, click Refresh.
The updated tests appear below the Filters section in alphabetical order by customer.
Schedule a Test
You can schedule tests all at once or individually. Click here for detailed instructions about scheduling a test.
Create notifications for selected devices. Click here for more information.