There are different ways to create a quote:
- From a Customer page: See "Creating a New Quote" below
- Based on one or more devices: Click here for more information.
Once that quote is created, you can edit, view, approve or delete it.
Create a New Quote
You can quickly create a quote from any Customer page.
1. On a Customer page, scroll to the Invoices section.
2. At the top of the Quotes section, click New Quote.
3. On the New Quote page, select a location for the quoted work from the Location Work Performed At dropdown list.
4. Click Add Line Item to add a new item to the quote.
5. Fill in the Quantity, Item Price, and Description for the line item. The Line Total and Total amount will be automatically calculated and adjusted.
6. Check the Taxable box if this item is taxable.
7. To add a Standard Quote Item, select the standard item from the dropdown list, and then click Add Line Item. This automatically adds the Item Price and Description for the line item.
Note: Click here for more information about setting up Standard Invoice Line Items.
8. Add the Quantity of the Standard Quote Item.
9. Check the Taxable box if this item is taxable.
10. Fill in the Payment Terms, Dates, and Comments as desired.
11. Click Create Quote at the bottom of the page.
This quote now appears in the Quotes section on this Customer page and on the Quotes and Work Orders page.
View a Quote
Find the quote you want to view in the Quotes section on the Customer page or the Quotes and Work Orders page, and then click the Show Quote icon.
Approve a Quote
Click here for more information about approving a quote.
Edit or Delete a Quote
Find the quote you want to edit or delete in the Quotes section on the Customer page or the Quotes and Work Orders page, and then click the Edit Quote or Delete Quote icon.