If you have already sent an invoice to a customer and realize that you need to update it, use the following steps.
1. Open the Customer page related to the invoice that you want to update.
2. Scroll to the Invoices section, and then find the invoice you want to update in the Unpaid Invoices section.
3. Click the Return this invoice to New Invoices icon, which looks like a flag.
A confirmation message appears at the top of the Customer page.
4. Scroll back down to the Unpaid Invoices section and find the invoice you want to update, which now shows a Not invoiced status.
5. Click the Edit Invoice icon.
This takes you to the Edit Invoice page, which shows customer and device information, as well as associated line items.
6. Make changes to the invoice as needed. Click here for more information about editing an invoice.
7. When you are finished, click Update Invoice near the bottom of the page to save your changes.
8. Click Bill Invoice and Send Email near the bottom of the page to immediately resend the updated invoice to the customer.
Note: If you're not ready to resend this invoice yet, you can also click Bill & Email next to this invoice in the Unpaid Invoices section for this customer.