After you have entered customer and device data, you are ready to begin testing!
There are many different ways to get to the point of being able to test a device. These different scenarios will be covered in other articles.
1. Scroll to the Tests section on the Customer page.
2. Click the Test Now icon next to the backflow device that you want to test.
3. On the Perform Test page, enter any relevant data from the test. This page is easy to read on your smartphone or tablet while in the field; we only display the fields relevant to the device you are testing.
4. After you have entered the test results, click Complete Test to generate a PDF test report. You can also click Save Test if you need to come back later to enter additional data.
5. On the Perform Test page, you can also Edit the Device. Don't worry, clicking this button will not lose the test results you have entered so far. After you update the device, you return to the Perform Test page to pick up where you left off.
6. If a test has been saved or scheduled, you can add attachments in the Attachments section.
Note: The test must be saved or scheduled so there is a test record to which to add the files.
Admin users can change the following information in the Admin Options section:
- Date and Time the test was performed
- Commit Date
- Test Price
- Bypass Validation (we do not recommend using this option)