To make creating invoices in Syncta easier, the Invoicing Options page allows you to set many default invoicing options.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Invoicing Options.
2. On the Invoicing Options page, set up any of the following invoicing options:
- Default Invoice Comment: If you commonly enter the same comment on each invoice, enter it here and we will automatically insert it on each invoice.
- Default Payment Terms: Set which payment terms you use most frequently.
- Select First Service Location: Setting this to Yes will automatically set the first service location (if there is more than one) to display on the invoice.
- Group By Service Location: Setting this to Yes invoices tests separately by service location. Setting this to No invoices tests for all service locations together.
- Enable Quotes: Setting this to Yes turns on the Quotes and Work Orders feature.
One Time Payment Link In Invoice Email: If this is set to Yes, we will include a link in the email that is sent with the invoice attached (as well as all past due notices). This link allows the customer to make a one-time payment without enrolling in the customer portal; their credit card number will not be stored for future use.
Note: You must subscribe to the Customer Portal feature in order to enable this link. Click here for more information about what's offered in each of Syncta's plans.
- Show Sales Tax: Setting this to No will hide all tax fields on the Invoice pages.
- Default Tax Rate %: If you commonly use one tax rate, set it here so you do not have to enter it on each invoice.
3. When you are finished, click Update Company Invoicing Options at the bottom of the page.