1. If a water purveyor requires you to submit a report for an assembly that has been removed, locate that assembly, and click the Test Now icon. The example below shows the icon on the Pending Tests page.
2. On the Perform Test page, select Removed Assembly from the Assembly Status dropdown list.
3. In order to complete the test without entering any test results, you need to skip the system validation that normally occurs when you complete a test. To do this, expand the Admin Options section, and then check the Bypass Validation box.
4. Click Complete Test at the top or bottom of the page. You are now ready to approve and then submit information for this removed assembly to the water purveyor.
5. The old assembly can now be deleted in Syncta. See our article about deleting assemblies to learn more.
After you enter the new assembly's information in Syncta, you will then enter the test results for it.
1. At the top of the Perform Test page for the new assembly, select Replacement Assembly from the Assembly Status dropdown list.
2. Enter the Replaced Assembly Serial number of the old assembly that the new one is replacing.
3. Enter test results as you normally would and then click Complete Test at the top or bottom of the page. You are now ready to approve and then submit this test report to the water purveyor.