1. If a water purveyor requires you to submit a report for an assembly that has been removed, locate that assembly and click Test Device.
Note: To quickly find removed assemblies, at the top of the page, select Removed device from the Device Status dropdown list.
2. In order to Complete the test without entering any test results, you will need to Bypass Validation. To do this, first expand the Admin Options section, and then check the Bypass Validation box.
3. Click Complete Test at the top or bottom of the page. You are now ready to approve and then submit this test report to the water purveyor.
4. The old assembly can now be deleted in Syncta.
Note: All deletions can be restored at a later date, which ensures that you are still compliant and can show the past test reports if you are ever asked.
After you have entered the new assembly's information into Syncta, you want to enter the test results for it.
1. At the top of the Perform Test page, select Replaced device from the Device Status dropdown list.
2. Enter the Replaced Device Serial number of the old assembly that the new one is replacing.
3. Enter the test results as you normally would and then complete the test.
Let us know if you have any questions with this process!