Large businesses with multiple locations, such as property management companies, are often considered "parent" customers. These locations are considered "child" customers, with their own unique addresses, contact information, etc.
You do not need to do anything special to set up a customer as a parent. Any customer that is set up in Syncta can be selected by a child customer as a parent. The fastest way to do this is from the Customers page.
1. Select Customers from the navigation menu.
2. On the Customers page, click the blue customer link to whom you want to assign a parent customer.
3. Click Edit on the Customer page.
4. On the next Customer page, scroll down and select the appropriate Parent Customer from the dropdown list.
5. Click Save Customer at the top or bottom of the page.
You will now see a Parent Customer link in the Contact section of the main Customer page.