Some customers might want you to perform one assembly test, but do not need annual testing. Use the following instructions to exclude an assembly from upcoming tests.
1. Open the customer record related to the assembly that you want to exclude from annual testing.
2. Scroll to the Tests section, and then find the assembly you want to exclude.
3. Click the blue Assembly link of the assembly you want to exclude.
4. At the top of the Assembly page, click Edit.
5. On the Edit Assembly page, select Inactive from the Status dropdown list.
6. Click Update Assembly at the top or bottom of the page.
This assembly will now not appear on the Upcoming Tests page if you filter your search by Active assemblies; it will only appear in Upcoming Tests if you filter your results using the Inactive status. Click here for more information about the Upcoming Tests page.