Real-Time Training: Want to add a purveyor's certification number now instead of reading about how to do it? Admin users can launch our live step-by-step walk through to add a purveyor's certification number now.
Some water purveyors use their own certification number on their test forms instead of a tester's certification number. Admin users can add a water purveyor's certification number to a tester's user profile, which will be used on their specific test report forms.
NOTE: Users with a Technician role can only add certification numbers for themselves.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Users.
2. On the Manage Company Users page, click the Edit User icon for the user that you want to add a water purveyor's certification information.
3. On the next page, scroll to the Testing Information section.
4. Click Add WP Specific Cert Info.
5. Add the Water Purveyor Certification number, Expiration Date, and select a Water Purveyor from the dropdown list.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 for each water purveyor's certification number that you want to add.
7. When you are finished, click Update User at the bottom of the page.
See our article about adding a tester's certification number to learn more.