You can finish or cancel a route at any time. Finishing a route means that it is considered "completed" and it will move from the My Routes section to the Completed Routes section on the Testing Routes page.
Cancelling a route deletes any stops that have not been tested, which are then added back to the list of Available Stops when you create or edit a route.
Note: Click here for more information about creating a test route, and here for more information about editing a route.
1. Select Routes from the left navigation menu.
2. On the Testing Routes page, do one of the following in the My Routes section:
- Click Cancel Route next to the route you want to cancel. When you receive the confirmation message, click OK to cancel the route.
- Click Show Route to complete a route. Go to step 3.
3. On the next Testing Routes page, click Finish Route. When you receive the confirmation message, click OK to finish the route.
Click here for more information about the Testing Routes page.