Part of managing water purveyors is being able to select how the test report forms should be submitted. You have five choices:
- Email: Generates an email directly from Syncta with the test reports attached.
- Fax: Generates a fax directly from Syncta to a designated fax number.
- Paper: Generates one PDF file that can be easily printed.
- AutoPhil: If you are required to submit test results through a web portal, AutoPhil is a tool that automatically fills in your test results after you log into a water purveyor's portal. Click here for more information about installing AutoPhil.
SynctaOne: If you are required to submit test results through a web portal, we can automate this with some online portals so you don't need to do it manually. Click here for more information about SynctaOne.
Select a Submission Option
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Water Purveyors.
2. On the Manage Water Purveyors page, click Edit the icon next to the water purveyor for whom you want to select a submission method.
3. On the Edit Water Purveyor page, select an option from the Report Submission Method dropdown list.
4. Make any other desired changes, and then click Update Water purveyor.
The updated submission method now appears on the Manage Water Purveyors page.
Click here for more information about how to submit a test report using the different submission options.