Watch Video: Want to see how to move a line item from an existing invoice to a new one instead of reading about it? Watch a video now on our YouTube channel.
If you have one invoice for several service locations and want to create separate invoices for each location, you can move line items from the main invoice to a new invoice.
NOTE: The Invoicing feature is only available for testing companies.
1. Open the Customer page associated with the invoice on which you want to move line items.
2. Scroll to the Invoices section, and then the Unpaid Invoices section.
3. Click the Edit Invoice icon next to the invoice you want to open.
4. On the Edit Invoice page, check the box next to each line item that you want to move to a new invoice.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Move Checked To New Invoice.
6. A New Invoice page opens, showing the line items you moved from the other invoice.
7. Continue creating this new invoice as usual. See our article about creating new invoices to learn more.