If you want Syncta to automatically include and calculate sales tax on your invoices, you can do so on the Invoicing Options page.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Invoicing Options.
2. On the Invoicing Options page, fill in the following:
- Show Sales Tax: Select Yes to add tax fields on Invoice pages.
- Default Tax Rate %: If you commonly use one tax rate, set it here so you do not have to enter it on each invoice.
3. Click Update Company Invoicing Options to save your changes.
Now when you open an Invoice page, the following tax fields appear, which Syncta automatically calculates as part of the invoice's Total Amount.
Note: Although the Tax Rate % automatically fills in the default tax rate you set on the Invoicing Options page, you can change it on the Invoice page anytime.