If you email test reports to water purveyors and want to automatically carbon copy (CC) or blind carbon copy (BCC) your company in those emails, you can easily do so using one setting on the Company Options page.
NOTE: Only Admin users can change company information in Syncta.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Company Options.
2. On the Manage Company page, find the Company Info section near the top of the page.
3. Verify that the Contact Email is the one that you want to receive copies of test reports; if not, update it now.
4. Scroll to the Company Options section.
5. Select one of the following options from the Copy You On Email To Water Purveyor dropdown list:
Yes - Blind Carbon Copy me
Yes - Carbon Copy me
6. Click Update Company to save your changes.
Moving forward, your company contact will be copied or blind carbon copied on test reports that are emailed to water purveyors.