Watch Video: Want to see how to move a stop from one route to another instead of reading about it? Watch a video now on our YouTube channel.
If you added a stop to a route, but want to move it to another route, use the following instructions.
1. Select Routes from the navigation menu.
2. On the Routes page, find the route from which you want to remove a stop, and then click the Edit Route icon.
3. On the Edit Route page, find the stop you want to remove from this route, and then drag and drop it from the Selected Stops section to the list of Available Stops. Doing this allows you to move the stop to another route as desired.
4. Click Update Route at the bottom of the page.
5. On the Routes page, click the Edit Route icon next to the route to which you want to add a stop.
6. On the Edit Route page, find the stop you want to add in the list of Available Stops, and move it to the Selected Stops section.
7. Click Update Route at the bottom of the page.
This stop is now added to this route.
See our article about our Routes feature to learn more.