If you have already started your day (Appointments > My Day) and have tested at least one backflow assembly, you can cancel the rest of your day at any point with the click of a button.
Canceling the rest of your day prevents you from testing scheduled assemblies for any outstanding appointments. You can then move any remaining appointments back to the list of Available Stops on the Change Appointments page, which can then be assigned to another appointment schedule as needed.
Cancel Remaining Scheduled Appointments
1. On the Appointments page for your current schedule, click Cancel Rest of Day below the last assembly you tested.
2. Click OK in the popup window to continue.
Your Appointments page shows a confirmation message that your day is now complete. Any remaining scheduled appointments for assemblies that were not tested can now be moved back to the list of Available Stops.
Move Canceled Appointments to Available Stops
If you canceled the rest of your day without testing all of the scheduled assemblies in your day, you can do one of two things:
Delete remaining appointments from the calendar on the Appointments page. See Delete an Appointment from the Calendar below.
Manually move appointments back to the list of Available Stops on the Change Appointments page. See Move a Canceled Appointment to Available Stops below.
Delete an Appointment from the Calendar
1. On the Appointments page, click the appointment you want to delete from the calendar.
The Edit Event page appears.
2. Click Delete to remove this appointment from the calendar.
3. When the popup message appears, click OK to continue
This appointment is deleted from the calendar and is moved back to the list of Available Stops on the Change Appointments page so it can be added to another schedule.
Move a Canceled Appointment to Available Stops
Admin users can move canceled appointments to available stops.
1. On the Appointments page, click Change Appointments.
2. On the Change Appointments page, select the Tester from whom you want to remove an appointment.
3. To change the scheduled day, click the < > arrows to move the date backward or forward.
4. Remove an appointment from a tester's schedule by dragging and dropping it from the Schedule for day section to the list of Available Stops. This appointment and related tests can now be added to another schedule as needed.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for each cancelled appointment that you want to move to the list of Available Stops.
6. When you're finished, click Back at the bottom of the page.
The calendar on the Appointments page no longer shows the removed appointments in the schedule.