If you added a customer to an appointment schedule on a particular day but want to move them to another day, use the following instructions.
1. Select Appointments from the navigation menu, and then select Manage Appointments.
2. On the Appointments page, click Change Appointments.
3. On the Change Appointments page, select the Tester and date from which you want to remove a customer's appointment.
4. Remove the customer's appointment from the tester's schedule by dragging and dropping it from the Schedule for day section to the list of Available Stops.
5. Select the Tester and new appointment date to which you want to add a customer.
6. Find the customer you want to add in the list of Available Stops, and then move them to the Schedule for Day section.
7. When you're finished, click Back at the bottom of the page.
Note: Once you move the customer to a new appointment schedule, their new scheduled appointment is automatically saved.
The customer you moved to a different appointment schedule now appears in the calendar on the Appointments page for the selected tester and date.