If you want to add, reorder or remove stops from a route, you can easily do so on the Edit Routes page.
1. Select Routes from the navigation menu.
2. On the Testing Routes page, find the route you want to edit, and click the Edit Route icon.
3. On the Edit Route page, do any of the following:
Add stops to this route by clicking on a map pin, on the stop in the list of Available Stops, or by dragging and dropping it from the list of Available Stops to the Selected Stops section.
To add stops in a specific order, do one of the following:
- Click on each map pin in the order you want to set up the route. The next map pin that you click is added as the next stop on the route.
- Click on each stop in the list of Available Stops in the order you want to set up the route. The next stop that you click is added as the next stop on the route.
Find the stop you want to reorder, click and drag it up or down to the position you want in the route, and then let it go.
Find the stop you want to remove from this route in the Selected Stops section, and then click it, or drag and drop it to move it to the list of Available Stops.