The Route page allows you to do many things:
- Test devices on a route: Click here for more information.
- View a color-coded map that shows tests that are pending or have been performed (see image below for examples)
- View and print a route: See below for more information.
- Export a route to an Excel spreadsheet: See below for more information.
- Save all tests (completed or pending) on a route in PDF format: See below for more information.
- Finish a route: Click here for more information.
Open the Routes Page
Once you open the Routes page, continue to the appropriate section below to perform a specific task.
1. Select Routes from the navigation menu.
2. On the Testing Routes page, find the route you want to view, and then click the Show Route icon.
View and Print a Route
- On the Route page, scroll to right below the map, and then click View as Printable Table.
Here's an example of a printable route.
2. To print this route, press [Ctrl] + P to bring up your print window and print as normal.
Export a Route to Excel
1. On the Route page below the map, click Export to Excel.
The exported file appears at the bottom of your browser, as shown in the following example.
2. Double-click the Excel file to view or print it.
The following example shows what some of the exported data would look like in Excel.
Save Tests on a Route in PDF Format
You can save all tests (pending and performed) on a route as one PDF.
1. On the Route page below the map, click Save All Report PDFs.
The PDF file appears at the bottom of your browser, as shown in the following example.
2. Double-click the PDF file to view or print it.
The following example shows some of what the saved reports would look like in PDF format.