AutoPhil is a tool that automatically fills in your test report information after you log into a water purveyor's portal. Before you can use AutoPhil, you need to first install an extension in your Google Chrome browser. Depending on your version of Chrome, you might also need to update cookies settings. Click on any of the following links to go directly to the applicable sections below:
Install AutoPhil Chrome Extension
1. Click here to install the Chrome extension.
2. On the Chrome web store page, click Add to Chrome.
AutoPhil only works with Google Chrome. Click here for more information about installing Google Chrome.
Google does not support extensions on mobile devices.
3. When the following popup appears, click Add extension.
4. When the extension has been installed, the following popup appears in the top right corner of the Chrome browser.
5. Once the extension is installed, you will see an icon next to the address bar that looks like a puzzle piece or paint splotch; click on it.
6. Click the white pin next to the Syncta AutoPhil extension.
Clicking this pin places a link to the AutoPhil extension at the top of your browser so you can easily find it moving forward.
Enable Syncta Cookies to Work With AutoPhil
Newer versions of Google Chrome might block Syncta's cookies by default. In order for AutoPhil to work correctly, you need to enable Syncta's cookies.
1. Right-click in the top left corner of your browser window.
2. Select Cookies.
3. On the Cookies in use window, select app.syncta.com, and then click Allow in the lower left corner of the window.
4. Click Done to save your changes.
Allow Cookies on the Purveyor's Site
1. Open the URL of the purveyor's site you want to check.
2. On the right side of the address bar, look for an eye icon.
3. Do one of the following:
4. Click the eye icon to open the following dialog box.
5. Click Site not working? to continue.
6. Click Allow Cookies; you will now be able to submit to this purveyor's site.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for each purveyor's site that you want to check.
Submit Test Reports to Water Purveyors Using AutoPhil
Click here for more information about submitting test reports using AutoPhil.