Submit Test Reports Using AutoPhil
Use the following instructions to submit test reports using the AutoPhil tool.
1. On the Dashboard, click Tests Ready to Submit in the Submissions section.
2. On the Submit Tests to Water Purveyors page, find the Tests to be submitted section for the applicable purveyor; if the section is collapsed, click the arrow on the right side to expand it and see a list of the tests in this submission.
3. Click Prepare for AutoPhil Submission above this section to submit test reports to the AutoPhil tool.
4. Leave Syncta open, and then open a new tab; login to the water purveyor's online portal.
5. Click the AutoPhil extension in the top right corner of the browser window to open it in the water purveyor's portal.
Note: Google does not support extensions on mobile devices.
AutoPhil opens on the right side of the purveyor's portal site.
6. In the AutoPhil Submissions section, click the blue Details link for the tests you want to submit in this purveyor's portal.
7. In the Pending AutoPhil Submissions section, click the blue Test link for the test you want to submit in this purveyor's portal.
The results for this test appear.
8. Click AutoPhil at the top of the tool.
9. Once this test's information has been automatically filled in on this purveyor's portal, submit this test on their site as you normally would.
10. In the AutoPhil tool, click Mark Submitted to indicate that this test has been submitted in the purveyor's portal.
11. When you see the confirmation popup, click OK to continue.
12. Do one of the following:
If you have more tests in this submission batch to submit, click Next. Repeat steps 6-11 for each test in this submission batch.
If you're finished with this batch, click Back to return to the Water Purveyor Submission page.
13. Do one of the following:
If you want to submit another batch of tests, click Back again to return to the Main AutoPhil extension page. Repeat steps 6-12 for each submission batch.
If you're finished, close this purveyor's portal.
View Submitted Tests in Syncta
1. To view recent test reports in Syncta submitted via AutoPhil, scroll to the Submission History section at the bottom of the Submit Tests to Water Purveyors page.
2. To view detailed information about a batch of test reports, click Details for the applicable purveyor.