Once a testing company has submitted test reports to a water purveyor, the received tests are ready to be reviewed by the purveyor. The following article tells water purveyors how to review these tests, and approve or reject them accordingly.
1. Click Tests in the navigation menu, and then click Receive Tests.
2. In the Pending Review section, click Review next to the submission you want to review.
3. If users in your submission portal have submitted tests that include changes to the related assembly, you will see a Suggested Changes button next to it. We suggest clicking this button to view the suggested changes, and then clicking the back arrow in your browser to return to this page. Repeat this step for each test that includes suggested changes.
4. For each test on this page, we suggest clicking the Details button next to each one and reviewing the submitted test.
Note: Click Back at the bottom of the Received Test Information page to return to this page.
5. To edit test results for a particular test, click the three gears icon next to that test; make any necessary changes on the Perform Test page, and then click Complete Test to update the test results and return to the Receive Tests page.
6. Once you have reviewed suggested changes and test results, do one of the following:
To accept all tests at once, check the Accept box . Go to step 8.
To accept individual tests, check the box for each test you want to accept. Go to step 8.
To reject all tests at once, check the Reject box. Go to step 7.
To reject individual tests, check the box for each test you want to reject. Go to step 7.
7. For each test that you rejected, fill in the following:
a. Select an Exception Reason from the dropdown list.
b. Add Exception Notes as needed.
c. Add a Message To Company that will be sent to the testing company to explain
why this submission was rejected.
d. If you do not want this rejected submission returned to the testing company,
check Do Not Return To Tester.
8. Do one of the following:
If you have tests with Suggested Changes, click Processed Batch With Suggested Changes to process ALL tests in this batch.
Note: If you reject any tests with Suggested Changes, these changes are not processed and remain on the Suggested Changes page for you to review.
If you do not have tests with Suggested Changes, click Process Batch to process all tests in this batch.
If you don't click one of the three buttons at the bottom of this page, this batch will move to the Under Review section on the Review Tests page. Simply click Mark as Pending Review to move it back to the Pending Review section.
Rejected tests are sent back to the testing company as Problem Submissions or Rejected Tests. They can edit rejected tests and then resubmit them to the water purveyor. If rejected tests included Suggested Changes, these changes are not processed and remain on the Suggested Changes page for you to review separately.
Note: Water purveyors can also delete these rejected tests; click here for more information.
Accepted tests are simply accepted by the water purveyor; no further action is required.