This article shows testers how to test assemblies using a water purveyor's submission portal.
1. On the Dashboard of the submission portal, click in the Search bar and enter the serial number or Syncta ID for the assembly you want to test; press [Enter] on your keyboard to continue.
Note: If you are using the mobile app, click the magnifying glass to enter a serial number or Syncta ID, and then click Search on an Android device or Go on an iOS device.
2. On the Assembly page, click Test in the Assembly Overview section to test this assembly.
3. On the Perform Test page, scroll down to the Test Info section.
Note: You can edit the assembly information by clicking Edit Assembly.
4. Enter any relevant data for this test, including a customer signature (if required) and email.
5. Do one of the following:
If you are a Tester and an Admin user, go to step 6.
If you are only a Tester, go to step 7.
6. In the Admin Options section, fill in the following:
Select a Tester from the dropdown list.
If this was a retest, select a Retest Tester from the dropdown list.
Note: This will only appear when you are performing a retest.
7. If you want the date and time to automatically be set when this test is completed, leave the Tested On field blank; otherwise, click in the box and select another date and time.
8. Add any images, photos or documents as needed in the Attachments section.
9. Check the certification box near the bottom of the page.
10. Do one of the following:
If you pay to submit tests, click Add to Cart. Go to step 11 to continue.
If you do not pay to submit tests, click Complete Test. You are finished.
Note: You can also click Save Test if you need to come back later to enter additional data.
11. On the Cart page, click Checkout. You can continue to add tests to your cart until you are ready to submit all at one time.
Important! A test is not submitted to the purveyor until you click Checkout.
Note: If you are viewing this on a mobile device, this page will look like the following example. Click the blue arrow to see more of a record.
If the payment was successful, the following page appears with a confirmation message at the top.
View Your Paid Receipt
The view a copy of your receipt, click View Receipt at the top of the Submission Payment page.
Below is an example of a receipt from a submission portal.