Add a Gauge
1. On the Dashboard of the submission portal, click the Administration menu, and then select Gauges.
2. On the Submission Gauges page, click Add Gauge to add a new gauge.
Note: Mobile users can click the blue arrow to view more information for a record.
3. On the New Submission Gauge page, fill in the following:
Submission User: Select the name of the tester who will use this gauge.
Calibration Documentation: Click Browse to upload an electronic copy of the calibration certificate; a gauge can be used to submit test results in a submission portal before the purveyor has approved the updated information.
4. Add or update the Calibration Date or the Calibration Expiration Date as needed.
5. Fill in the following required information:
Manufacturer: Enter this gauge's manufacturer.
Model: Enter the model of this gauge.
Serial: Enter the serial number of this gauge.
6. Click Save.
Edit a Gauge
1. On the Submission Gauges page, find the gauge you want to update and then click Edit.
2. Make any changes as needed, and then click Save.