Each tester needs to set up their signature when they are logged in. An Admin user cannot set up a signature for any tester.
1. Once a tester is logged in, select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Users.
2. Locate your name in the User List and click the Edit User icon.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Your Settings page to the Your User Signature section.
4. In the New Signature box, use the mouse to sign; or if you are using a touch screen, you can use your finger/stylus to sign.
5. Click Update User at the bottom of the page to save your signature.