Real-Time Training: Want to add new users now instead of reading about how to do it? Launch our live step-by-step walk through to start adding new users now.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Users.
2. On the Manage Company Users page, click Add User at the bottom of the page to add a new user from your company.
3. On the Add User page, enter the user's Email address; this is also this person's user ID. They will receive an invitation using the email address you provide, so please ensure it is a valid email address that they can access.
4. Enter this user's Name.
5. Select a user Role from the dropdown list. The role you choose depends on the level of access you want the user to have. See our article about user role definitions to learn more about each role.
6. Check Make this user an active tester immediately to activate this user immediately.
7. When you are finished, click Add User.
8. The user will receive an email with a link to confirm their email address. Have them click Confirm Email within that email.
9. You can also send new users our article about setting up their user information for detailed information.
Going forward, the user can log in by entering their email address and password on the Login page.