Real-Time Training: Want to add new users now instead of reading about how to do it? Click here to add new users using our live step-by-step walk through.
Note: Only Admin users can add new users and change roles.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Users.
2. On the Manage Company Users page, click Add User at the bottom of the page to add a new user from your company.
3. On the Add User page, enter the user's Email address; this is also this person's user ID. They will receive an invitation using the email address you provide, so please ensure it is a valid email address that they can access.
Note: This email must be unique and cannot be shared between users.
4. Enter this user's Name.
5. Select a user Role from the dropdown list. The role you choose depends on the level of access you want the user to have. Click here for a definition of each role.
6. Check Make this user an active tester immediately to activate this user immediately.
- This option is only available for plans that charge per active tester. Plans that charge a per test fee do not charge to make a tester immediately active.
- Checking this box also immediately charges your company's credit card!
7. When you are finished, click Add User.
8. The user will receive an email with a link to confirm their email address. Have them click Confirm Email within that email.
9. The user will be directed to Syncta, where they can set up their password (minimum of eight characters).
10. When they are finished, have them click Set my password.
That's it! Going forward the user can log in by entering their email address and password on the Login page.