Admin users can add technician (tester) certification information for any user. Users with a Technician role can only add certification numbers for themselves.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Users.
2. On the Manage Company Users page, find the user that you want to update, and click the Edit User icon.
3. On the Your Settings page, scroll to the Testing Information section.
4. In the Default Certification field, enter the certification number that will be used on all test reports that are completed by that technician.
5. Add a Certification Expiration Date.
6. If you are required to use a specific water purveyor certification number, click Add WP Specific Cert Info. Add the Water Purveyor Certification number, Expiration Date, and select a Water Purveyor from the dropdown list.
7. When you are finished, click Update User at the bottom of the page.