Real-Time Training: Want to add water purveyors now instead of reading about how to do it? Launch our live step-by-step walk through to get started.
Add Water Purveyors
During the onboarding process you may have already set up some of the water purveyors that you work with. Use the following steps to add new water purveyors or update existing ones.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Water Purveyors.
2. To add a new water purveyor, click Add Water Purveyor at the bottom of the page.
We will automatically display the first 50 closest water purveyors (within 400 miles) of your company address, that you have not already chosen. If you go back to the page after selecting some, we will again display the next 50 closest.
3. Click Select to the right each water purveyor to select it or click Remove to de-select it.
4. If we do not list a water purveyor that you work with, click Water Purveyor not listed? at the bottom of the page. Add all information that you have for them.
5. When you're finished, click Submit.
Update Water Purveyors
Real-Time Training: Want to edit water purveyors now instead of reading about how to do it? Launch our live step-by-step walk through to begin editing purveyors now.
You can View, Edit, or Delete existing water purveyors that you have already selected by clicking the icons to the right of the listed purveyor.
The Edit Water Purveyor page allows you to change how test reports are submitted (paper, email, fax, or SynctaOne for testing companies who submit to purveyors that also use Syncta); if submissions are done via email, you can update the email address on this page too. You can also select the test report form that this water purveyor uses.