Want to see our Routes feature in action? We have two other ways to learn about creating a route: a live step-by-step walk through or a video. Click on an option below to get started.
Create a Test Route
This article shows testing companies and water purveyors how to create a route to test assemblies, and shows purveyors how to create a route to conduct surveys, and/or test assemblies.
1. To create a test route, select Routes from the navigation menu.
2. On the Routes page, click Create Route at the top of the page.
3. Enter a Route Name and assign it to a Tester by selecting a name from the dropdown list.
4. Select the following filters as desired:
Filter by commit date: To see stops by scheduled commit dates, select an option from the dropdown list; leave All to see all stops.
Filter by water purveyor: To see stops assigned to a specific purveyor, select an option from the dropdown list; leave All to see stops for all purveyors.
Filter by type: To filter stops by Tests or Retests, select an option from the dropdown list; leave All to see all stops.
5. Add stops to a route by clicking on the map pin or by dragging and dropping a test from the list of Available Stops to the Selected Stops for Route section.
6. Do one of the following:
Choose the order in which you want to perform the tests by moving addresses up or down in the Selected Stops for Route section.
Organize stops in the most efficient driving order by clicking Optimize Route.
7. Do one of the following:
If you are not done setting up this route and want to finish it up later, click Create Route.
If you are finished setting up this route, click Ready To Test.
You return to the Routes page, which shows a confirmation message that the route was created. The new route is also added to the My Routes section.
See our article about testing assemblies on a route to learn more.