A test must first be scheduled before it can be added to a route. See Scheduling a Test for more information.
1. To create a test route, select Routes from the navigation menu.
2. On the Testing Routes page, click Create Route at the top of the page.
3. Enter a Route Name and assign it to a Tester by selecting a person from the dropdown list.
4. Add stops to a route by clicking on the map pin or by dragging and dropping a test from the list of Available Stops to the Selected Stops for Route section.
5. Do one of the following:
- Choose your own order in which to perform the tests by moving addresses up or down in the Selected Stops for Route section.
- After you have added all the stops to a route, click Optimize Route to organize them in the most efficient driving order.
6. Do one of the following:
- If you are not done and want to finish setting up the route later, click Create Route.
- If you are finished, click Ready To Test.
You return to the Testing Routes page, which shows a confirmation message that the route was created. The new route is also added to the My Routes section.
Note: If you did not click Ready to Test, you will see Mark Ready for the route you created.
Click here for more information about the other options on the Testing Routes page.