When you create a service location, it is automatically marked with an "Active" status. Assemblies at an active service location will appear on the Upcoming Tests page. For water purveyors, active service locations will also appear on the Upcoming Surveys page.
1. Open the Customer page related to the service location that you want to mark active or inactive.
2. Scroll to the blue service location address that you want to make active/inactive; this can be the Same as Customer or another service location.
3. Click Edit or Edit Customer.
4. On the Edit Service Location page or the Edit Customer page, select Active or Inactive from the Status dropdown list.
5. Depending on which page you are on, click Update service location or Save Customer to save your changes.