If you want to delete a water purveyor in Syncta, you must first transfer any related assemblies to another purveyor. This article outlines that process.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then Water Purveyors.
2. On the Manage Water Purveyors page, click the trash can icon next to the purveyor you want to delete.
3. When the confirmation popup appears, click OK to continue.
4. On the Transfer Assemblies From Water Purveyor page, do one of the following:
To transfer assemblies to more than one purveyor, check the box next to the individual assemblies you want to transfer.
5. In the Set to this water purveyor dropdown list, select the water purveyor to whom you want to transfer these assemblies.
6. Click Transfer Selected Assemblies to Water Purveyor.
7. If you did not select all assemblies, repeat steps 4-6 until you have transferred all assemblies to other water purveyors.
Once all assemblies have been transferred to another purveyor, the water purveyor is deleted and a confirmation page appears at the top of the page.