Real-Time Training: Want to select a test report now instead of reading about how to do it? Launch our live step-by-step walk through to select a test report for a purveyor now.
This article shows you how select a test report for a water purveyor and how to view a blank copy of the test report as well.
NOTE: Only Admin/Office users can select a test report; however, all users can view a blank test report.
Select a Test Report
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Water Purveyors.
2. On the Manage Water Purveyors page, click the Edit icon of the water purveyor for whom you want to select a test report.
3. On the Edit Water Purveyor page, select the name of the Test Report Form for this purveyor from the dropdown list.
NOTE: If you don't see the test report you need, please let us know so we can work with you to upload it into Syncta.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update Water Purveyor to save your changes.
Now, whenever testers test an assembly for this purveyor, the test report form you selected will be used for this purveyor.
View a Blank Test Report
1. On the Manage Water Purveyors page, click the PDF icon for the report you want to view.
A blank copy of the test report related for this purveyor opens in a new window; close the window to return to the Manage Water Purveyors page.