If a purveyor allows submission portal users to add assemblies in the portal, they can also replace assemblies. This article describes how to replace an assembly in a submission portal.
1. On the Dashboard of the submission portal, click in the Search bar and enter the serial number or Syncta ID for the assembly you want to replace; press [Enter] on your keyboard to continue.
2. Click Replace in the Assembly Overview section.
3. On the Add Assembly page, fill in the following required information for this replaced assembly:
Assembly Location: Enter the location of the assembly.
Assembly Type: Select an option from the dropdown list. For example, double check, RPZ, etc.
Manufacturer: Select an option from the dropdown list.
Model: Select the related model from the dropdown list.
Size: Select the assembly size from the dropdown list.
Serial: Enter the serial number of the assembly.
4. Fill in the following optional information for this replaced assembly:
Needs Appointment: Check this box if the customer of this assembly requires an appointment.
Assembly Comment: Use this to enter notes related to the assembly as needed.
Install Date: Select a date from the calendar that this assembly was installed at the related service location.
Testing Frequency: Select how often this assembly should be tested from the dropdown list. For example, annually, quarterly, etc. This is also used to determine when the assembly is due to be tested and shown on the Upcoming Test page.
5. When you are finished making changes, click Save Assembly.
You are taken to the new Assembly page for this replaced assembly.
6. Click Test in the Assembly Overview section to complete a test for this new assembly.