Real-Time Training: Want to choose what information to include in submission emails to purveyors now instead of reading about how to do it? Launch our live step-by-step walk through to begin selecting submission email options.
Choose What to Include in Submission Emails to Purveyors
Testing companies have different needs when it comes to what they want to include in their submission emails to water purveyors. These options can be set up on the Manage Water Purveyors page.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Water Purveyors.
2. Click the Edit icon next to the water purveyor for whom you want to select email options.
3. Check each option that you want to include in the body of the email:
Include Assembly Address in Body of Email Submitted to Purveyor
Include Customer Name in Body of Email Submitted to Purveyor
4. Check one option that you want to include in the subject of the email:
Send One Test Per Email and Include Address of Assembly in Subject of Email Submitted to Purveyor
Send One Email Per Customer and Include Customer Name in Subject of Email Submitted to Purveyor
5. Click Update Water Purveyor at the bottom of the page.
Now, when you email submissions to this water purveyor, the body and subject of the email will include the options you selected here. As an example, let's say you chose to include the assembly address and customer name in the body of the email, and you also chose to send one test per email and include the assembly address in the subject of the email.
Here's how the submission email to the purveyor would look with these three options selected.