If you've installed AutoPhil but are not able to log in, chances are you need to update your cookies settings in Google Chrome. The following article shows you how to update these settings.
Enable Syncta Cookies
Newer versions of Google Chrome might block Syncta's cookies by default. In order for AutoPhil to work correctly, you need to enable Syncta's cookies.
1. Right-click in the top left corner of your browser window.
2. Select Cookies.
3. On the Cookies in use window, select app.syncta.com, and then click Allow in the lower left corner of the window.
4. Click Done to save your changes.
Allow Cookies on the Purveyor's Site
1. Open the URL of the purveyor's site you want to check.
2. On the right side of the address bar, look for an eye icon.
3. Do one of the following:
4. Click the eye icon to open the following dialog box.
5. Click Site not working? to continue.
6. Click Allow Cookies; you will now be able to submit to this purveyor's site.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for each purveyor's site that you want to check.