You can only delete a service location if there are no assemblies at that location.
1. To delete a service location, click in the Search area at the top of any page in Syncta.
2. Type all or part of the customer's name associated with the service location you want to delete, and then press [Enter] on your keyboard.
3. On the Search page, select Customers from the Results Type dropdown list.
4. Click Refresh to view the results.
5. Click the blue customer link.
6. On the Customer page, scroll to the service location you want to delete.
7. Click Delete in the blue heading.
Note: This button will only appear if there are no assemblies listed at a location.
8. When the popup appears, click OK to continue.
A confirmation message appears that this service location was deleted appears at the top of the Customer page.