Real-Time Training: Want to add service locations now instead of reading about how to do it? Depending on your user role, click the button below to add service locations using our live step-by-step walk through.
Each customer record will have at least one service location, at the same address as the customer record.
1. On the Customer page for whom you are adding a new service location, scroll down to the buttons right above the first service location.
2. Click + Location to add a new location.
3. Fill in the following information:
Nickname: Enter a name that you can use for easy reference.
Status: Select Active or Inactive from the dropdown list.
Display On Test Report: Check this box if you want to include the service location contact name and address on the Test Report instead of the customer information.
Name and Phone: Enter a name and phone number for this service location.
Location Type: If you are a water purveyor, select a location type from the dropdown list.
4. Fill in the following information:
Water Purveyor: Select a water purveyor that will be used as the default when adding a new assembly at this service location. Check the one-time setting box next to this field if you want to set all assemblies at this location instead of changing them individually.
Notification Month: Select the month that reflects the month you notify customer for this service location. Check the one-time setting box next to this field to change the notification month in which you notify customers for all assemblies at a service location instead of changing them individually.
Add Email: Click this to add an email address for the related customer. This email address will receive a copy of the test reports for all backflow assemblies listed under the service location.
5. Fill in the Address Line 1 and 2, City, State, and Zip/Postal code information.
6. If you are a water purveyor and want to send notifications to an address that is different than the customer's or parent customer's address, click Override Mailing Address and fill in the requested information.
7. If you are a water purveyor, fill in the following:
Last Surveyed At: Enter the date a survey was conducted at this service location; leave blank if this will be completed later.
Next Survey Due: Enter the next date that a survey should be conducted at this service location. This will appear on the Upcoming Surveys page when the survey is due to be conducted.
Surveying Frequency: Select how often you want to conduct surveys at this service location from the dropdown list. For example, annually, quarterly, etc.
This is also used to determine when a survey is due to be conducted and shown on the Upcoming Surveys page.
8. Fill in any additional custom fields where applicable.
9. If the Customer Signature section appears, add a customer signature that can be used for any tests or surveys (as applicable for water purveyors) related to this service location.
10. Click Create Service location at the bottom of the page.
After the service location has been created, you can:
Add a new assembly by clicking +Assembly
Schedule a new assembly to be tested at this location by clicking Schedule New Assembly
Quickly start testing a new assembly at this location by clicking Test New Assembly