By default we have set up two email templates for you to use. This article can help if you need to make any changes to an existing template or create a new one.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Email Templates.
2. Do one of the following:
- To create a new template, click +Email Template.
- To edit an existing template, click the Edit icon for that template.
3. On the New or Edit Email Template page, fill in the following information:
- Template Name: Add a name for easy reference; this will not be seen by the customer.
- Subject: Add a subject of the email that will be sent out.
- Body: Add the body of the email. There is a long list of values that can be used to personalize these messages for the individual customer. Click here for more information and definitions of these computed values.
4. When you are finished, click Create Email template or Update Email template at the bottom of the page.