By default, we have set up two templates for you to use. These templates can be used for email or printed notifications. This article can help if you need to make any changes to an existing template or create a new one.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Templates.
2. Do one of the following:
- To create a new template, click +Template.
- To edit an existing template, click the Edit icon for that template.
3. On the New or Edit Template page, fill in the following information:
- Template Name: Add a name for easy reference; this will not be seen by the customer.
- Email Subject: If this will be used for email notifications, enter a subject for the email notification. If this will only be used for paper notifications, you can enter the same name as the Template Name; this field will not be used on paper notifications.
- Email And Letter Body: Add the body of the notification that will be used on email and printed notifications. There is a long list of values that can be used to personalize these messages for the individual customer. Click here for more information and definitions of these computed values.
4. When you are finished, click Create Template or Update Template at the bottom of the page.