Watch Video: Want to see how to create your Syncta account instead of reading about it? Watch a video now on our YouTube channel.
Use these instructions to create your Syncta account and set up basic information needed to submit backflow tests.
1. Navigate to the Sign Up page.
2. Enter your Full Name, Email Address, Phone Number, and Password (minimum of eight characters).
3. Select an option from the How did you hear about us? dropdown list.
4. Check the I Agree To The Terms of Service box, check the two boxes at the bottom of the Terms & Conditions popup, and then click Close to continue.
5. Check the I'm not a robot box.
6. Select the relevant images in the popup, and then click Verify.
7. Click Sign Up for Syncta.
8. On the Company Information page, enter your Company Name and Phone Number, most common Backflow Price, and your Company's Address.
9. Click Next at the bottom of the page.
10. On the Water Purveyors page, select all of the water purveyors to whom you submit backflow test results.
NOTE: You will not see this page if you are signing up as a water purveyor.
NOTE: If you do not see one of your water purveyors, click My Water Purveyor isn't listed! at the bottom of the page, and provide the requested information.
11. Click Next at the bottom of the page.
12. On the Subscription page, click Select Plan to select the plan you want to use after your trial ends.
13. Enter your credit card information in the popup, and then click Save & Confirm Plan.
14. On the last page, click Get Started to begin entering customer and backflow assembly information.
If you want to import your customer and assembly data (text, Excel, csv, etc.), send us a copy of your file(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you soon.