On the Pending Tests page, we display tests in two different areas: Pending Test or Retest, and Scheduled Tests.
Pending Test or Retest
The Pending Test or Retest section includes:
- Tests that have been assigned to a route and that route has been marked as ready
- Any retests that are still pending from a failed initial test
There are several options related to pending tests or retests.
- View PDF: Click to view a PDF copy of this test report.
- Show Test Details: Click for an overview of this customer's test results, backflow assembly information, and any related attachments.
- Edit Schedule: Click to edit schedule information related to this customer's test, including the commit date, test price, and assigned tester.
- Test Now: Click to test an assembly now on the Perform Test page. Click here for more information about testing an assembly.
- Cancel Test: Click to permanently delete this test.
- Delete Selected Tests: Check the box for each test in the list that you want to delete; click this button to permanently delete selected tests.
The Scheduled Tests section includes:
- Tests that are not on a route; or if they are on a route, that route has not been marked as ready for testing
- Tests that have been scheduled but not started
The options described above for pending tests or retests are also available for scheduled tests.