Add or Update Tester Gauge Information
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Gauges.
2. On the Manage Tester's Gauges page, click Add Gauge to add a new gauge.
3. Select the Tester to whom you want to assign this gauge from the dropdown list.
4. Fill in the Serial, Manufacturer, Model, and Calibration Date.
5. Click Create Gauge.
Edit or Delete a Gauge
You can also Edit or Delete an existing gauge by clicking the Edit or Delete icons to the right of a gauge on the Gauges List page.
Set a Default Gauge
1. To set a default gauge for a tester, select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Users.
2. In the User List section, click the Edit User icon next to the tester for whom you want to set a default gauge.
3. On the Manage Company Users page, scroll down to the Your Gauges section.
4. Select an option from the Default Gauge dropdown list. This will be the gauge that is automatically selected for that tester.
5. When you are finished, click Update User at the bottom of the page.