Syncta allows you to easily search your database of customers and devices by entering any information you remember, such as a partial address or customer name. For example, 123 Main Street or Janet.
You can also search for information using a variety of filters, including:
- Water purveyor
- Service location
Using Partial Information to Search
If you only remember some information about a customer, device, address, etc., you can still find what you're looking for using Search. For example, let's say you remember the name of a street address, but not much else. Here's how you to find what you need.
1. Click in the Search area at the top of any page in Syncta.
2. Type in what you remember (such as Cedar Hills) and press [Enter] on your keyboard.
The search results show any addresses listed on Cedar Hills.
Using Filters to Search
To search using specific filters, such as by water purveyor, customer, notification month, etc., use the following instructions.
1. Click the magnifying glass at the top of any page in Syncta.
2. On the Search Results page, refine your search using any of the following filters:
- Water Purveyor: Select a water purveyor from the dropdown list; leave blank for all.
- City: Type the name of the city for which you want to view results.
- Last tested between: Select the date range for which you want to view results.
- Winterized: Select All, Non-winterizing, or Winterizing from the dropdown list.
3. Select an option as desired from the Results Type dropdown list:
- Service Locations
4. Check Display results on map to see your search results on a map.
5. Select one of the following options from the Test Yearly dropdown list:
- Yes: Search for tests that must be tested annually.
- No: Search for tests that do not need to be tested annually.
- Any: Search for all tests, regardless of whether or not they need to be tested annually.
6. Select one of the following options from the Include Deleted Records dropdown list:
- No: Do not include deleted records in your search.
- Yes: Include deleted records in addition to active records in your search.
- Only Deleted: Only include deleted records in your search.
7. When you are finished selecting your search filters, click Refresh.
The search results display below, as shown in the following example.