If you want to send a PDF copy of a test report and an invoice in the same email, you can easily attach a test report to an invoice. First you need to create a PDF of the test report, and then attach it to an invoice. The following sections explain this process.
Note: You can also attach PDFs of documents not created in Syncta.
Save a Test Report to a PDF
1. Go to the Customer page for whom you want to email a test report and an invoice.
2. Scroll to the Tests section and find the test for which you want to create a PDF.
3. Check the box next to the test you want to save as a PDF, and then click Save Selected Report PDFs. This test will be automatically saved in your Downloads folder.
Attach the PDF Test Report to an Invoice
1. Select Invoicing from the navigation menu, and then select New Invoices.
2. Find the invoice to which you want to attach the PDF test report and click the Edit Invoice icon next to it.
3. On the Edit Invoice page, scroll to the Attachments section at the bottom of the page.
4. Add the PDF test report in the Upload Attachments box.
5. To upload additional PDFs of documents not created in Syncta, repeat step 4.
6. Click Bill Invoice and Send Email to send the customer a copy of the test report and the invoice.
Let us know if you have any questions!