Each company that uses a trial version of Syncta has a Customer Portal that is unique to their company. Depending on which plan you choose after your trial, the Customer Portal is automatically included in your subscription or it can be selected as an add-on feature.
Note: Click here for more information about what's offered in each of Syncta's plans.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Portal Options.
Your unique Customer Portal URL will be at the top of the page. You can add a link to this URL on your existing web page; or if you do not have a web page, you can turn this into one!
2. Fill out the options on this page to customize the portal for your company and to your liking.
3. When you are finished, click Save Portal Options at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to take advantage of the billing feature through the portal, you will need to set up a Stripe account to receive the payments in a timely fashion. Alternatively, Syncta can mail you a check for the payments.
If you do not want customers to pay for backflow tests through the portal, we can disable the credit card feature for you. Just let us know.
Your customers will login to the portal using their email address. Each customer must have a unique portal email address. You can invite your customers to the portal by:
- Adding an email address to the customer record in the Portal User Email field.
- Saving the customer.
- Clicking Invite to Portal on the customer's record.
The user will then receive an email with instructions for signing into the portal.