Turn Screen Rotation On/Off - Apple® iPad
Lock/Unlock Screen Portrait Orientation Mode - Apple® iPad® This helps if you can't get the screen/display on your device to flip or rotate.
1. Open the Control Center by touching the top-right corner of any screen, and then dragging downward.
2. Tap the Portrait Orientation icon to lock or unlock screen portrait orientation.
3. Do one of the following:
- If you have an iPhone Plus and want the Home screen to rotate, go to Settings > Display & Brightness and set Display Zoom to Standard.
- If you have an iPad with a Side Switch, you can set the Side Switch to work as a rotation lock or mute switch. Go to Settings > General.
Turn Screen Rotation On/Off - Microsoft Surface 3
1. From the right edge of the screen, swipe left to display the charms menu.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Screen (located in the lower-right corner).
4. Do one of the following:
- Tap the Turn on auto rotate icon to unlock rotation.
- Tap the Turn off auto rotate icon to lock rotation.
Turn Screen Rotation On/Off - Samsung Galaxy Tab E
1. Swipe down on the Status bar (at the top).
2. Swipe down from the top of the display to expand the quick settings menu.
3. Tap Auto rotate.
4. Tap the Auto rotate switch (upper right corner) to turn it on or off:
- On switches between portrait and landscape orientation.
- Off is for Portrait orientation only.