If you are unable to open PDF files (receiving a blank page) in Internet Explorer (IE), follow these steps to resolve the issue.
1. Open IE, select the gear icon in the top-right corner, and then select Internet options.
2. Select the Security tab.
3. Click Trusted sites, and then click Sites.
4. The Trusted site popup window appears.
5. In the Add this website to the zone box, type https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com and then click Add.
6. Type https://app.syncta.com in the same box, and then click Add again.
The end result should look like the following example.
Note: The Websites box may contain other URLs that you have already added for other sites.
7. Close and re-open both the IE and Edge browsers before trying to open a PDF file in Syncta.
If this does not resolve your issue, please let us know!