Use the following instructions to conduct a survey at a service location. You can then save the survey to work on later or complete it as soon as you are finished.
- On the Customer page, scroll to address at which you want to conduct a survey, find the Surveys section, and then click + New Survey.
2. On the Surveys page, fill in the following:
- Surveyed At: Enter the date the survey was conducted. If this will be completed later, clear this field; doing so will add a "Not Surveyed Yet" status in the Surveys section on the Customer page.
- Inspector: Select the inspector who conducted this survey from the dropdown list.
- Location Type: Select the location type from the dropdown list.
3. If there is a hazard (irrigation, pool, etc.), click Add Hazard, and then fill in the following:
- Hazard Type: Select the hazard type from the dropdown list.
- Location: Describe where the hazard is located. For example, in the back yard.
- Comment: Add a hazard comment as desired.
- Internal Comment: Add a hazard internal comment as desired.
- Status: Select No Deficiency, Deficiency or Deficiency Resolved from the dropdown list.
- Resolution Due Date: If you selected Deficiency Resolved in the Status dropdown, select the date that the deficiency was resolved.
4. Repeat step 3 to add another hazard.
5. Add survey Report Comments and an Internal Comment for the survey as desired.
6. Click one of the following:
- Save Survey: Save the survey so it can be completed later. A created survey message appears on the Customer page and this survey now appears on the Review Surveys page.
- Complete Survey: Complete the survey. A completed survey message appears on the Customer page and this survey now appears in the Surveys section of the related service location.